Filled with berries, kiwis, and grapes and dressed in a citrus poppy seed dressing. This Citrus Poppy Seed Fruit Salad is perfect for spring or summer gatherings, served with waffles or pancakes, or for a light snack. Everyone will love this refreshing, healthy recipe!
Citrus Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced into small pieces
- 3 mandarins peeled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Place washed and chopped fruit in a large bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, honey, orange juice and poppy seeds in a jar with a secure lid. Close lid and shake to combine well.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss together.