Welcome to Herbs & Flour! I am so glad you are here and hope you will be a regular visitor and commenter on my site.
If you choose to leave a comment, I ask that you adhere to the basic guidelines below. Herbs & Flour reserves the right to restrict comments that do not add constructively to the topic at hand.
Comments and ratings are encouraged on this website, however there are some instances where comments will be edited and/or deleted altogether. These instances include:
- Comments that use profanity. Posts using profanity may be modified to remove offensive language or restricted altogether.
- Comments that are harassing in nature, offensive to others, or that attack another individual. Please be respectful towards others.
- Comments deemed as spam and self-promotional in nature. Links may be removed from a post or the entire comment may be declined.
- If a reader doesn’t follow the recipe and techniques recommended and therefore can’t make a genuine rating having not actually tried the recipe as stated. This includes blanket statements/claims that tried and true recipes are failures. While we test our recipes extensively before sharing, we do realize that home cooks may make errors, live in different altitudes, or use different ingredients/appliances which may affect the success of a recipe. Comments requesting help with a recipe will often be permitted.
- Comments that don’t contribute constructively to the posts or may just be an expression of one individuals opinions (e.g. “Pumpkin recipes are gross”).
- Comments that are deemed to be rude in nature.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or a comment you have seen on this site, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.