These savory Keto Cheddar Biscuits are a great low-carb alternative for drop biscuit lovers! These easy to make biscuits are made with almond flour and loaded with cheddar! Perfect for breakfast or as a side for your dinner!
I love a good biscuit! Buttery and cheesy is my favourite, but I won’t turn any biscuit away to be honest. Today I am sharing my low carb biscuit recipe loaded with cheesy goodness.
Cheesy biscuits without flour. Yes, indeed. My carb loving heart is satisfied despite this recipe being low carb and I hope yours will be too!
These Keto Cheddar Biscuits are made with almond flour instead of all purpose flour. That makes them keto and gluten-free too. But don’t worry. You aren’t sacrificing flavor or texture!
These keto biscuits are perfect as part of a breakfast or a side dish for soups or main courses. I also love them as a snack on their own. They’re so good, I’ll eat them any chance I get.
Bonus: These biscuits are incredibly quick and easy to make (just mix, scoop and bake)!
Ingredients in Keto Cheddar Biscuits
To make these keto biscuits, you will need:
- Cheese: Shredded cheddar cheese. I mean, they wouldn’t be Cheddar biscuits without cheddar cheese, right? You can use any type of cheddar you like including mild or aged cheddars or even white cheddar.
- Almond flour: Takes the place of regular flour in these biscuits.
- Eggs: These are needed to bind the biscuits together.
- Melted butter
- Baking powder
- Seasoning: Dried dill, salt and black pepper. You can also substitute different seasonings like Old Bay Seasoning or other dried herbs like thyme.
**Note: Ingredient quantities and full instructions are in the recipe card at the end of this post. **
How to make Keto Cheddar Biscuits
- Mix everything together. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, mixing well.
- Scoop and bake. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop biscuits onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until they turn a nice golden brown. If you like, brush with some melted butter before serving (highly recommended)!
Storing Keto Cheddar Biscuits
Because of all the dairy they contain, these biscuits should be stored in the fridge. Simply place them in an airtight container and refrigerate. Then, when you are ready to enjoy them again, reheat them in the oven or an air fryer until they are warmed through.
Hope you enjoy these low-carb biscuits as much as I do!
You may also like:
Keto Cheddar Biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted, plus more for brushing (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, mixing well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop biscuits onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until they turn a nice golden brown. If you like, brush with some melted butter before serving (highly recommended)!
Note: Metric ingredient measurements are provided as a courtesy using a third-party calculator and are rounded to the nearest unit. The recipes provided on this site have not been tested with metric measurements and their accuracy cannot be verified.
The nutritional information provided is based on third-party calculations and is an estimate only. Accurate nutritional facts will vary based on the particular brands used, portion sizes, measurement accuracy and more.