Grilled flank steak skewers made with a super simple, flavourful marinade and grilled to perfection! These skewers are so tender and packed with delicious flavour, they’re sure to be a hit!
Asian Sesame Beef Skewers
- 1 pound flank steak cut into 1/4 inch strips against the grain
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut flank steak into 1/4 inch strips, cutting against the grain.
- To make the marinade, mix soy sauce, oils, honey, ginger, chili flakes and salt and pepper in a large, flat bottomed dish.
- Place beef strips into the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Soak skewers for 10 minutes. Carefully thread each beef strip onto the skewers.
- Grill for about 3-4 minutes per side on medium heat or until cooked to desired temperature. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions before serving.