An easy and healthy recipe that has dinner ready in under 20 minutes! This recipe works with any fish filet, so feel free to use your favourite!
Chili Lime Baked Halibut Tacos
6 halibut filets
juice of 1 lime
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange filets on baking sheet and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix lime juice, butter, chili powder. Pour mixture on top of fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Break up fish into smaller strips and assemble on tortillas with your favourite toppings. Our go to’s are coleslaw, chopped tomatoes, cilantro and avocados. Drizzle on your favourite sauce (I used a homemade cilantro sauce I made by mixing chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and greek yogurt. That’s it!