Make this refreshing 6-ingredient Mango Avocado Salsa in just minutes! This versatile salsa is great with tortilla chips or served over top grilled meats, burgers and in tacos!
This salsa is refreshingly good! Packed with fruits and veggies and good for you, how can you go wrong? We love to serve this salsa with tortilla chips or topped on salmon burgers and fish tacos! It is seriously addicting and so easy to make!
We tend to make this salsa frequently in the hot, summer months but it still makes an appearance other times of the year. It truly is the best way to bring around summer flavors and vibes no matter the time of year.
What you need to make mango avocado salsa
To make this salsa, you will need:
- red pepper
- red onion
How do you make mango avocado salsa?
This super simple recipe comes together in two steps:
- Chop the fruits and veggies: Chop mangoes, avocado, red pepper and red onion into small cubes.
- Mix everything together! Place in bowl and add the lime juice and chopped cilantro. Mix to combine everything. Enjoy!
That’s it! Super easy, right!
What do you serve with mango avocado salsa?
There are so many ways to enjoy this salsa that go beyond the list below, but I am listing some of our favorite ways to enjoy this salsa:
- with tortilla chips
- served over salmon
- on fish tacos or shrimp tacos
- on a burger (salmon burgers, turkey burgers or regular burgers all go great with this!)
- over spicy grilled meats (fresh salsa + spicy protein is the perfect pair in my opinion)
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
You may also like:
Mango Avocado Salsa
- 2 mangoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- Chop mangoes, avocado, red pepper and red onion into small cubes.
- Place in bowl and add the lime juice and chopped cilantro. Mix to combine everything. Enjoy!
Note: Metric ingredient measurements are provided as a courtesy using a third-party calculator and are rounded to the nearest unit. The recipes provided on this site have not been tested with metric measurements and their accuracy cannot be verified.
The nutritional information provided is based on third-party calculations and is an estimate only. Accurate nutritional facts will vary based on the particular brands used, portion sizes, measurement accuracy and more.