Who doesn’t love tacos? I love them so much I eat them for breakfast! These simple, healthy breakfast tacos are packed with eggs, fresh veggies and herbs and sprinkled with feta!
Mediterranean Breakfast Tacos
- 2 small tortillas corn or flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons feta crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and place in hot pan. Stir until they are cooked to your liking. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spinach to the tortillas and top with the scrambled eggs. Add the tomatoes, feta and basil.