Keep cool this summer without sacrificing your waistline! These popsicles are easy to make and include the healthy ingredients found in your morning smoothie, so we say you can go right ahead and have one for breakfast!
Blueberry Protein Popsicles
- 2 cups Greek yogurt vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- In a bowl, mix yogurt with protein powder and honey.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the blueberries. Mix in with the yogurt.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks and freeze until set.