No slow cooker needed. This super quick recipe comes together in just minutes for an easy weeknight meal! To make these Pulled Chicken Tacos, we shredded a store bought rotisserie chicken, mixed it with barbecue sauce and seasonings and topped with Grilled Corn Salsa! Simple, quick and delicious!
A store-bought rotisserie chicken comes to save the day on a busy weeknight! These pulled chicken tacos start with cooked chicken that’s transformed with spices and barbecue sauce.
It really can’t get any quicker than that! On a busy weeknight, this recipe is absolutely perfect. Its packed with flavour but doesn’t require much time. Now that’s what I’m talking about!
I whip up some Grilled Corn Salsa to go on top which adds a nice freshness to these tacos and really makes them special. So yummy, you guys! If you don’t have fresh corn, frozen will do in a pinch. You can also top these beauties with a nice creamy slaw too! My mouth is watering just thinking about these tacos.
What you’ll need to make Pulled Chicken Tacos
To make the pulled chicken, you will need:
- rotisserie chicken
- barbecue sauce (store bought or homemade)
- Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- chili powder
I start by shredding the chicken and then add all of the remaining ingredients and mix everything up. Then you add them to tortillas and top them with cilantro and corn salsa (or sub in a creamy slaw). That’s as easy as it gets!
Hope you enjoy this quick, delicious meal! Bon appetit!
You may also like:
The Easiest Pulled Chicken Tacos
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup Grilled Corn Salsa
- 10 small tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- Shred chicken using 2 forks. Place in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, worcestirehire sauce, parika and chili powder. Mix together and then pour onto shredded chicken. Toss together to coat evenly.
- Scoop pulled chicken onto tortillas. Top with Grilled Corn Salsa. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.