This healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is a delicious fall breakfast! This nutritious breakfast boasts delicious fall flavours from pumpkin, maple syrup and warm spices.
Have your pumpkin pie and drink it too! This healthy pumpkin flavoured smoothie is how I’m starting my morning with a smile today.
It’s quick, easy and definitely healthier than a slice of pie (although I wouldn’t say no to that either…)
This smoothie has all of the flavours of the pumpkin treats I love but I know that I am giving my body a healthy start to the day when I have it.
Why you should make this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- It’s incredibly easy to make. Just add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- It’s a satisfying breakfast. This smoothie will keep you feeling full. The addition of oatmeal into the smoothie helps to keep you satisfied and power through those busy mornings.
- It’s Fall in a glass! If you love pumpkin treats as much as I do, you really can’t go wrong with this fall flavoured smoothie.
- It’s healthy. It’s loaded with healthy ingredients including pumpkin, banana, milk, yogurt, and oatmeal.
Ingredients in Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Pumpkin puree: I use canned puree for this smoothie.
- Banana: Adds to the nutrients in this smoothie as well as its creamy texture.
- Milk: You can use your favourite milk of choice. If you are dairy free, you can easily substitute a dairy free milk alternative.
- Instant oatmeal
- Greek yogurt: I use vanilla Greek yogurt but you could also use plain. A dairy-free yogurt can be used too to keep this dairy free.
- Sweetener: Honey or maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Easy right?
You can taste and adjust ingredients such as adding more pumpkin pie spice or sweetener as needed.
I like to sprinkle the top of my smoothie with granola. My Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola is an absolute favourite on top of this smoothie!
That’s it! Enjoy!
You may also like:
Looking for more Fall inspired breakfasts? Be sure to check out:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt vanilla flavour (can use a dairy free yogurt to make this vegan)
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Place all the ingredients in a strong blender and blend until smooth, about 3 minutes or so.
- Taste and adjust the ingredients to suit your own taste preferences, adding more spice or sweetener as needed.
Note: Metric ingredient measurements are provided as a courtesy using a third-party calculator and are rounded to the nearest unit. The recipes provided on this site have not been tested with metric measurements and their accuracy cannot be verified.
The nutritional information provided is based on third-party calculations and is an estimate only. Accurate nutritional facts will vary based on the particular brands used, portion sizes, measurement accuracy and more.