This delicious, crunchy Radish Cucumber Salad is tossed in a creamy Greek yogurt dill dressing. Simple, healthy, and easy to make!
It’s summertime and salads are on heavy rotation around here! Fresh, local veggies that are sometimes straight out of our own garden are in abundance and I am excited to put them to use in our daily meals.
Whether you make this as a side salad or even a light lunch, this radish cucumber salad is absolute perfection. Simple, healthy and delicious. Something you can feel good about eating and feel good after eating. Its summer after all, and on a hot day I have no desire for hot, heavy meals. Light and fresh is the name of the game!
How to make Radish Cucumber Salad
This salad is super simple to make and takes just minutes to do! To make this salad, I use:
- 2 large English cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 8 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2/3 cup thick Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the salad, I start by slicing my cucumbers and radishes and placing them in a bowl. In a separate bowl, I add the remaining ingredients to make the creamy dill dressing. A quick whisk and the dressing is added to the cucumbers and radishes. Toss everything together and serve!
You can serve the salad as a side or light lunch. It goes perfectly with shrimp, salmon or even chicken to make a complete, light meal!
Hope you enjoy the salad as much as I do!
You may also like:
Radish Cucumber Salad
2 large English cucumbers, sliced thinly
8 radishes, sliced thinly
2/3 cup thick Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
salt and pepper to taste
- Add the sliced cucumbers and radishes to a salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, fresh dill, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl and toss the cucumbers and radishes to coat. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Serve.